[ccwg-internet-governance] Form of contribution to NetMundial

Grigori Saghyan gregor at arminco.com
Mon Feb 24 11:13:19 UTC 2014

Dear Olivier, All,
In order to give any definition to ICANN, it is necessary to give a
definition for the term "Internet". Without this definition the
definition for ICANN  will be  incomplete. Same thing possible to say
for other definitions.
I understand, that it is really hard to give a correct definition, but
it is possible to define main components of the Internet, as an
example for the first stage,  possible to define, that there are at
least 4 components - communication infrastructure, DNS, media  and
applications.

Grigori Saghyan
ISOC.AM