[ccwg-internet-governance] Form of contribution to NetMundial

Fares, David DFares at 21cf.com
Mon Feb 24 16:18:31 UTC 2014

Thanks for this Olivier and Patrick.  Could someone please explain how the different working groups are supposed to finalize work on their definitions for review by the larger CCWG.  I volunteered for 2 work groups but have not received any information on how to proceed.  For example, I am on the Working Group to define Multi-Stakeholder and there is a definition in the draft proposed by Leon, should the entire Working Group comment on Leon's proposal?  Thank you in advance for any clarification.