[ccwg-internet-governance] Form of contribution to NetMundial

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Mon Feb 24 17:36:04 UTC 2014

Dear David,

Please do comment and help me expand and adjust the draft definition on MSH. I’m currently working on a more robust definition as suggested by Olivier and will update on the wiki as soon as I finish it. In the mean time, it would be great if we could work on a common document for MSH. Would it be ok if I open a google doc?

All the best,

León