[ccwg-internet-governance] Form of contribution to NetMundial

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Feb 24 23:30:28 UTC 2014

Dear Patrik,

thank for the excellent contributions. My only comment is that the
DNSSEC principles should be perhaps beefed up a little.
Understand there's a Chain of Trust, ie. a domain get signed but is
trusted only if the TLD under which the domain is, is signed too, and
this can only work when the root is signed too with a key, hence this is
how the Trusted Key Representatives come in the picture. This is all so
misunderstood. (and I probably misunderstood it myself too <blush>)
The aim for this short but correct description is to show that the
Internet is not the Wild West which some organisations would like other
stakeholders to believe.

On 24/02/2014 13:26, Patrik Fältström wrote:
> I did some edit and added some text to the document. Keep or throw away :-)
>
>    Patrik
>
> On 24/02/14 01:46, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond wrote:
>> Dear WG participants,
>>
>> please be so kind to find attached, the first draft of the contribution
>> to NetMundial, as discussed on Friday's call.
>> I have added a few paragraphs which we have already received.
>> I have not yet added Filiz et al.'s draft for Critical Internet
Resources.