[ccwg-internet-governance] Form of contribution to NetMundial

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Feb 25 23:48:01 UTC 2014

Dear Marilyn,

I note that your suggestions have garnered strong support from many.

May I suggest that a core part of this WG's contribution systematically
refers to the "unique bottom-up, consensus based multistakeholder model
of policy development?" with the widespread acceptance by stakeholders
as you eloquently put it?

Also, let's have a definition about Transparency and Accountability,
especially in the ICANN context. Volunteers needed to draft this
paragraph, please!