[ccwg-internet-governance] Form of contribution to NetMundial

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Feb 26 19:36:16 UTC 2014

On 25/02/2014 15:23, Michele Neylon - Blacknight wrote:

> I'd also add -- ICANN does not have clear policies or processes about
> it handles a lot of this and as result there are constant headaches
> and issues
>
> Take the correspondence page on the main ICANN website -- stuff may or
> may not get published and the delays can be huge.
>

> Several of us have asked ICANN about this and nobody has ever provided
> a clear answer

I was told that in general the ICANN correspondence is published when
coming from external organisations writing to ICANN and not published on
the correspondence page when the correspondence comes from within
ICANN's own SO/ACs, except if the SO/AC made an explicit request to have
it on the correspondence page.