[ccwg-internet-governance] Master Document on Google Docs

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Feb 27 16:18:32 UTC 2014

Dear Leon,

I had done some formatting work on the document & have done a complete
cut/paste on it.

Everyone: FYI we're now working from the Google Doc here:
Document 	Draft Internet Governance Brazil Meeting ccWG Submission
Consolidated
<https://docs.google.com/a/sanchez.mx/document/d/1BOpCmeE4YL3cat_6oN5RaNvDgvEYO-HS82gRzc_aRjo/edit?usp=sharing>