[ccwg-internet-governance] Master Document on Google Docs

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 03:37:38 UTC 2014

Dear Leon,
Could you please grant me access to the Google document? I have drafted
some initial text on institutional evolution and have shared with the
volunteers in my group, but it would be good if others could take a look
before our meeting.
Thanks!
Marilia

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 1:18 PM, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com>wrote:

>  Dear Leon,
>
> I had done some formatting work on the document & have done a complete
> cut/paste on it.
>
> Everyone: FYI we're now working from the Google Doc here:
>   [image: Document] Draft Internet Governance Brazil Meeting ccWG
> Submission Consolidated<https://docs.google.com/a/sanchez.mx/document/d/1BOpCmeE4YL3cat_6oN5RaNvDgvEYO-HS82gRzc_aRjo/edit?usp=sharing>
> Kind regards,
>
> Olivier
>

> On 27/02/2014 15:02, León Felipe Sánchez Ambía wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
>  I have created, as per Olivier's request, a google doc that consolidates
> the most recen contributions to the document we've been working on.
>
>  If you were not included in the original notification of creation, I
> kindly ask you to request access to the document and I will gladly grant it
> immediately.
>
>  The aim of this is to have a common workspace other than the wiki so we
> can all contribute in a single draft document.
>
>  I hope you find it useful.
>
>  All the best,
>

>  León
>
> Inicio del mensaje reenviado:
>
>  *De: *León Felipe Sánchez Ambía (Google Drive) <leonfelipe at sanchez.mx>
>  *Asunto: **Draft Internet Governance Brazil Meeting ccWG Submission
> Consolidated (leonfelipe at sanchez.mx <leonfelipe at sanchez.mx>)*
>  *Fecha: *27 de febrero de 2014 08:57:08 GMT-6
>  *Para: *leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
>  *Cc: *kdrazek at verisign.com, michele at blacknight.com, kstubbs at afilias.info,
> DFares at 21cf.com, paf at netnod.se, aparnasridhar at google.com,
> jbladel at godaddy.com, marilynscade at hotmail.com, ocl at gih.com,
> GShatan at reedsmith.com
>
>   I've shared an item with you.
>   [image: Document] Draft Internet Governance Brazil Meeting ccWG
> Submission Consolidated<https://docs.google.com/a/sanchez.mx/document/d/1BOpCmeE4YL3cat_6oN5RaNvDgvEYO-HS82gRzc_aRjo/edit?usp=sharing>
> Snapshot of the item below:
>  DRAFT Contribution from the ICANN Cross Community Working Group on
> Internet Governance.
> Introduction
>
>  [ Short intro with all the bells & whistles thanking the conference
> organisers for accepting the contribution. ]
>
> This contribution has been drafted using multi-stakeholder principles by
> the ICANN Cross Community Working Group (CCWG) on Internet Governance, a
> group that comprises members of ICANN's Supporting Organisations (SO),
> Advisory Committees (AC) and Generic Names Supporting Organization (GNSO)
> Stakeholder Groups (SG). This bottom-up process involved up to 5 people
> from each of these groups that comprise ICANN's volunteer community. The
> concepts expressed in this paper are the result of discussion having taken
> place on the working group's mailing list, the CCWG Wiki space created to
> support it and weekly conference calls throughout the months of January and
> [...]

*Marília Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora
Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio

Researcher and Coordinator
Center for Technology & Society - FGV Law School
http://direitorio.fgv.br/cts

DiploFoundation associate
www.diplomacy.edu