[ccwg-internet-governance] Multi-stakeholder model & multi-lateral model definitions

Naresh Ajwani ajwaninaresh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 08:00:01 UTC 2014

Stands of various countries on multilateralism is as follows:

" A suitable multilateral, transparent & democratic mechanism where
governments, on equal footing, may carry out their roles and
responsibilities in international public policy issues pertaining to the
internet & coordination and management of critical internet resources *in
consultation with all stakeholders."*

Regards

Naresh Ajwani

Regards & best wishes,