[ccwg-internet-governance] Actions further to the ccwg IG call of Friday February 28th

Renate DeWulf renate.dewulf at icann.org
Fri Feb 28 11:06:33 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Further to this morning's call, please find the list of new action items.

https://community.icann.org/display/CPMMB/CCWG+IG+Weekly+Teleconference+-+20
14.2.28+-+Action+items

Regarding the first action item on funding for the community members to
attend the NETmundial meeting in Brazil:

Please note that funding will be made available for community members and
that more information on this will be available soon.

Regarding the fourth action item, the definitions of the following SO/AC/SGs
are still missing:

ASO, ccNSO, GNSO, GAC and RSSAC.

Could the ccwg members from those SO/AC/SGs please add their definitions to
the working document?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BOpCmeE4YL3cat_6oN5RaNvDgvEYO-HS82gRzc_a
Rjo/edit?usp=sharing

Alternatively, you can always send me your input and I will add it to the
document for you.

Thank you.

Best,

Renate