[ccwg-internet-governance] Fwd: [governance] Contributions for NETmundial

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 28 16:02:29 UTC 2014

Thanks, Olivier.

I will also ask a question of the group.

The proposed text says that it is the CCWG itself who will make the submission.

I support that and will join with the other 3 business liaisons, to advise the BC.
Can we verify that all are able to agree to that, as I do not think that we will have a submission otherwise.

Of course, we are all going to have to do extensive consultation anyway, as we are liaisons to our various groups, but I note it as I am concerned that with the time limits, a lengthy time to publish and incorporate edits is just not possible.

We can also entitle this 'Preliminary Document", as we will then also be able to take input during Singapore, even though the document is already submitted, due to the 3/8 deadline.

Sent from my iPad