[ccwg-internet-governance] Fwd: [governance] Contributions for NETmundial

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Feb 28 17:15:06 UTC 2014

Dear Marilyn,

Indeed, my proposal was to have the WG send this to the Brazil input as
a WG submission with a note that formal endorsement for the submission
is pending and might be sent at a later date. That way our submission is
in the Brazil pipeline and by the F2F meeting in Brazil, there will be
more clarity as to whether it is endorsed by SO/ACs or not.