[ccwg-internet-governance] doodle for 2 ccwg IG calls to be held the week of March 3rd 2014

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Feb 28 19:52:13 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

as Petya has mentioned, there will indeed be two calls next week because
the deadline for the input to Brazil is 7 March.

I would kindly ask that you all spend some time on the document that's
being drafted on:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BOpCmeE4YL3cat_6oN5RaNvDgvEYO-HS82gRzc_aRjo/edit?usp=sharing