[ccwg-internet-governance] 2014.01.06 CALL AGENDA Re: next ccwg IG call is scheduled for Monday January 6th at 21:00 UTC

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Jan 4 16:05:44 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Best Wishes for 2014!

We are restarting our conference calls on Monday, as you've seen from
the note from Renate, appended below.
The AGENDA for the call is on: https://community.icann.org/x/xQKuAg

Big thanks to Ergys Ramaj for doing wonders in cleaning up our WIKI
space and putting some shape to it. We now have solid agendas and a way
to keep track of action items. If you have more suggestions to make our
life easier and be more productive, please do not hesitate to make your
suggestions. The working area we have is on:
https://community.icann.org/x/kyWfAg

The other great news is that as a result from the poll we conducted,
there was an overwhelming preference for using Adobe Connect during our
call, rather than Lucid. Staff has acted quickly and created an AC room
hence this call will use AC for its collaboration desktop.

As you'll see the current agenda is already full and was set-up by Rafik
& I, in the absence of much group discussion over the Holiday Break. We
are trying to make progress on several fronts in parallel. Suggestions
for the next call agenda are welcome now too.

Kind regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
Facilitator of the CCWG