[ccwg-internet-governance] Conference Call AGENDA: Friday January 17th at 07:00 UTC

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Jan 16 20:03:27 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

I have updated the agenda on https://community.icann.org/x/swquAg

At this stage, we cannot confirm whether we'll have Fadi Chehadé present
on the call or not. Should we not have Fadi Chehadé, we will be spending
time to discuss the goals and deliverables of this WG. This being an
action item for the discussion to take place on the list since the last
call, I am sad to report that there hasn't been much discussion at all
on this list, hence the pressure will be on the conference call
participants to contribute on the call.

One of the action items of the prior week was:

Follow-up on the question: what are we going to do about ICANN? What is
ICANN's role in the forthcoming Brazil meeting? Staff has responded that
it is for the community to decide.

Nobody has so far discussed this on the mailing list - hence there too,
I look forward to your participation on the call.