[ccwg-internet-governance] Conference Call AGENDA: Friday January 17th at 07:00 UTC

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 16 20:19:19 UTC 2014

Let me kick off my individual thoughts, noting them as just that.

First, I agree that this group should be giving careful consideration to this topic. It is easy for the Brazil meeting to suck all the air out of the room(s), and all discussions.

I would like to suggest that as the Brazil meeting has two purposes, publicly stated, that might also be something to focus on.

We could also discuss whether the suggestion that ICANN has a "day" job and responsibilities, which must be fulfilled with increased focus and improved excellence, and is one participant as an entity, in larger group of IG activities, is a shared view, and what that means for how ICANN engages both in Brazil, but in larger IG activities.

We might also discuss the role of this group in advising and contributing to relevant discussions on these topics during and leading into the Singapore meeting.

Finally, if any of the materials being presented. To the five "panels" are relevant to IG and have implications for ICANN's participation in Brazil and IG issues, we. Could discuss calling on ICANN to make such. Reports, briefings/PP presentations public to the ICANN community.

Marilyn
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T