[ccwg-internet-governance] Conference Call AGENDA: Friday January 17th at 07:00 UTC

Ariel Manoff amanoff at vmf.com.ar
Thu Jan 16 20:36:33 UTC 2014

Dear Olivier

I will be travelling along Argentina routs while I participate in teh
conference. I hope tue mobil phone allows me to participate. I believe that
it is very important to better understand the 1net conference. The goals,
the mechanism of decision, etc. Hector

Héctor Ariel Manoff

Vitale, Manoff & Feilbogen

Viamonte 1145 10º Piso