[ccwg-internet-governance] CHARTER LINK Re: Conference Call AGENDA: Friday January 17th at 07:00 UTC

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Jan 17 00:27:55 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

for agenda item 5 - discussion about drafting the charter - please note
that the charter WIKI page has been updated with the latest versions:

Charter WIKI: https://community.icann.org/x/ryufAg

Direct download:
Version 3 of the charter (docx)
<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/43985839/Draft%20charter%20ccWG%20Internet%20Governance%20v3.docx?version=1&modificationDate=1389917568295&api=v2>
Version 3 of the charter (pdf)
<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/43985839/Draft%20charter%20ccWG%20Internet%20Governance%20v3.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1389917601333&api=v2>
Version 3.1 (inc. OCL comments/additions in docx)
<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/43985839/Draft%20charter%20ccWG%20Internet%20Governance%20v3%20-%20OCL.docx?version=1&modificationDate=1389917587181&api=v2>
Version 3.1 (inc. OCL comments/additions in pdf)
<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/43985839/Draft%20charter%20ccWG%20Internet%20Governance%20v3%20-%20OCL.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1389917618775&api=v2>

We will be using Versions 3 & 3.1 in our discussions. For comments &
input, please post them here, post them (comment at the bottom of the
page) on the WIKI or provide them during the call.

Thanks for Bart Boswinkel for helping on this.