[ccwg-internet-governance] Singapore Meeting Schedule

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Jan 18 13:03:02 UTC 2014

Dear all,

the Singapore meeting is approaching fast. Will we need "Face to face"
time? 60min? 90min?
This is for us to decide ASAP so as for Staff to ask for a slot as soon
as possible.

This request is irrespective of whether a public session about the
Brazil meeting will be called by Staff or Chairs of SOs/ACs. It is for
*us* to decide if we wish to discuss the work of the WG face to face.

If we see enough support here for a meeting, may I suggest we'll ask
Staff to work our a Doodle to find when is best?