[ccwg-internet-governance] Singapore Meeting Schedule

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 18 13:58:31 UTC 2014

Yes to a face to face/plus remote participation as Ken noted.
But more importantly, yes to a face to face with the full community able to interact with the CCWG. I am happy to volunteer with others to work w ICANN staff support for the program for that session w the full community.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T