[ccwg-internet-governance] Doodle poll to define call rotation: Double/Tripe

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 19 01:00:23 UTC 2014

Adding a bit of humor: actually, EXCEPT when I am on a plane, the 2 or 3 a.m. EST [US ] works out great for me!
As we we look at the time slots in order to take into consideration when a number of the CCWG members may be at international meetings, I provide some of the relevant dates:
-IGF 19-21 Feb - Geneva-CSTD WG Ec - 24-27 Feb-ICANN 21-27 March
I am not suggesting that all are involved, but a number are, so these dates are provided for informational purposes.
Marilyn