[ccwg-internet-governance] Doodle poll to define call rotation: Double/Tripe

Keith Davidson keith at internetnz.net.nz
Sun Jan 19 21:48:16 UTC 2014

Hi Marilyn, all,

I think that the 2 meeting rule would work OK for Brazil for critical
decisions, but it may be that more routine decisions, expediency will
need to dominate, given the tight time frame.

It might be worth setting up a Doodle poll to see who might be in Geneva
at that time.

I wont be in Geneva -  18th -28th February is our major Asia Pacific
meeting APRICOT in Bangkok this year - so many of the AP folks will be
there as this event encompasses APNIC, APTLD and many other AP* orgs
meetings.

Cheers

Keith