[ccwg-internet-governance] Doodle poll to define call rotation: Double/Tripe

Stephane Van Gelder Consulting svg at stephanevangelder.com
Sun Jan 19 23:59:07 UTC 2014

I think Keith's suggestion is an excellent one for decision making in the
ICANN WG environment and would agree that it would make a sound base for
the development of a kind of "widely geo distributed WG" standard.

Best,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Chairman and Managing Director/Fondateur
STEPHANE VAN GELDER CONSULTING

T (FR): +33 (0)6 20 40 55 89
T (UK): +44 (0)7583 457053
Skype: SVANGELDER
www.StephaneVanGelder.com
Follow us on Twitter: @stephvg and "like" us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/DomainConsultant
LinkedIn: fr.linkedin.com/in/domainconsultant/