[ccwg-internet-governance] Singapore Meeting Schedule

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Jan 20 09:48:14 UTC 2014

Staff,

could we please have 2 Doodle polls created?

1. Presence in Geneva // 2 entries: 19-21 March & CWTD 24/27 March.

2. Presence at ICANN Singapore // 8 entries: 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27,
28 March

Everyone -- apologies for the flurry of Doodle polls, but this is really
efficient in finding out suitable slots for meetings.

Thanks for your understanding,

Olivier