[ccwg-internet-governance] Doodle polls on your presence in Geneva and ICANN Singapore

Fares, David DFares at 21cf.com
Mon Jan 20 14:10:17 UTC 2014

Apologies, for posting to the list.  My travel plans are not yet set.  Having said that, depending on the date, I could travel to Geneva for a meeting.  I do currently plan on going to Singapore and will make sure that I am there on the day that we have a meeting, assuming that we do have one.

Thanks,
David