[ccwg-internet-governance] Doodle polls on your presence in Geneva and ICANN Singapore

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 20 22:05:48 UTC 2014

Holly, I am a bit confused by this comment. The CCWG members are for the most part, also heavily engaged throughout ICANN's activities on behalf of their communities.
Aren't we trying to figure out what is a 'no go', such as do not schedule on Tuesday, for instance?
I saw an email saying that the ICANN staff 'offer' a session to the SO/AC chairs on Monday. Perhaps I might 'gently' once again suggest that the GNSO has to include the Constituency/SG chairs in order to schedule, as the Council Chair of the GNSO policy council is not the Chair of the GNSO.
Perhaps it is possible to use the CCWG which is a cross community WG, after all, to take the slot on Monday.
Marilyn