[ccwg-internet-governance] Follow-up to Call on Friday 17 Jan 2014

Oliver Süme os at eco.de
Tue Jan 21 14:39:27 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Following the action item and Oliviers introductory information, I’m happy to summarize my further involvement:

I am Vice Chair of the German Internet Industry Association (http://international.eco.de) that will host the European Dialogue on Internet Governance in Berlin, June 2014, see

www.eurodig.org

The association is also one of the Organizers of the German IGF (www.igf-d.de) and appointed a represantative to the WCIT in Dubai 2012 as part of the German government delegation.

I’m also President of EuroISPA (www.euroispa.org), which is a member of the ISPCP at ICANN and involved in the European Internet Governance dialogue as well.