[ccwg-internet-governance] Follow-up to Call on Friday 17 Jan 2014

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Thu Jan 23 01:03:49 UTC 2014

Olivier et al

I'm not sure how much detail you want / need with respect to our involvement with other organisations.
So here's my attempt to enumerate mine ..
Currently I am:
Founder and CEO / Managing Director of Blacknight, an ICANN accredited registrar and hosting provider in Ireland
Chair of the Registrar Stakeholder Group
Chair of the Registrar Advisory Board to Eurid
Irish Internet Association's rep to ENUM353
Member of RIPE - mainly active in the anti-abuse WG
Member of APWG
On the steering committee of ASOP EU (http://asop.eu/)
Member Internet Infrastructure Coalition (http://i2coalition.com/)

I'm involved in several ICANN working groups / PDPs as well as a few within RIPE and IETF.

Not sure if all that is helpful or more confusing :)

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon