[ccwg-internet-governance] Follow-up to Call on Friday 17 Jan 2014

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Jan 23 05:05:15 UTC 2014

On 18-Jan-14 07:58, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond wrote:
> "Share via email our involvements in other groups, where are our footprints."
> This effectively translates to us sharing with other members of the WG
> what is our current involvement in other fora so as for us to be able to
> establish some understanding as to whom to ask if we have specific
> questions, or who can help in specific topics or discussions."

- APC:  volunteer part time member of staff, affiliate member
- ICANN: NCSG representative to GNSO council, alternate rep to NARALO
from ISOC-NY, assorted working groups
- IETF/IRTF:  participant in assorted working and research groups
- Igc: member
- Igf: participant, sometime helper to secretariat
- Internet Society: BoD ISOC-NY, Organization Advisory Council, member
ISOC-FI
- WG on Enhanced Cooperation: civil society member

Proud dues paying member of ACLU, ACM, Amnesty International, and the
IEEE. I probably have the cards somewhere but don't carry them much.

- sometimes consulting member of US delegation to ITU and WSIS events,
US ITAC participant

I think that is it.

avri