[ccwg-internet-governance] Follow-up to Call on Friday 17 Jan 2014

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 08:02:00 UTC 2014

Hi

Just wondering, is the purpose of this exercise to list those personal involvements of potential relevance to CCWG activities and any related initiatives that may come down the line, in which case maybe it’d be useful to put them in a table or something on the Confluence site for reference?  Or did we just want to sort of one-off introduce ourselves to each other on the listserv?  I suspect most of us know each other already…

Bill