[ccwg-internet-governance] Follow-up to Call on Friday 17 Jan 2014

Filiz Yilmaz koalafil at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 11:00:42 UTC 2014

Hi Olivier,

Following up on Bill's previous comment, if all possible, I suggest we do this either on confluence/website or we send them off to one person who then can put them in a consolidated file and put it somewhere where everyone can review.

I would personally find this method of collecting this information more efficient than on a mailing list with considerable membership.

Filiz