[ccwg-internet-governance] Follow-up to Call on Friday 17 Jan 2014

alain.bidron at orange.com alain.bidron at orange.com
Thu Jan 23 13:41:27 UTC 2014

On 18-Jan-14 07:58, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond wrote:
> "Share via email our involvements in other groups, where are our footprints."
> This effectively translates to us sharing with other members of the WG
> what is our current involvement in other fora so as for us to be able
> to establish some understanding as to whom to ask if we have specific
> questions, or who can help in specific topics or discussions."

- Director of the Naming Numbering Addressing Department at Orange
- Participant in RIPE
- Participant in ICANN, Internet Governance Forum
- Member of the European Telecommunication Operators Association - Internet Governance and Numbering Naming Addressing Working groups
- Executive Officer of the Internet Service Providers and Connectivity Providers  (ICANN - ISPCP)
- ICANN NomCom member selected by the ISPCP

Regards
Alain

Thank you.