[ccwg-internet-governance] Follow-up to Call on Friday 17 Jan 2014

Filiz Yilmaz koalafil at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 13:55:42 UTC 2014

The suggestion was not NOT to share this information.
I find it useful too.

But same information can be consolidated in one file and can be shared in one mail after the consolidation, instead of receiving it in 40+ separate mails (not sure how many we are in this list…) and under a more meaningful subject line/thread too, which is currently "Follow-up to Call on Friday 17 Jan 2014".

This will help saving the information better and increase the chances of finding the relevant bits easier later too.

But anyways, I guess someone will have to collect this and put it somewhere central regardless how we do this, for the purposes of the exercise.

Filiz