[ccwg-internet-governance] doodle for ccwg IG call to be held the week of January 27th 2014

Petya Minkova Petya.minkova at icann.org
Thu Jan 23 17:06:12 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I apologise  for sending a 2nd invitation for the DOODLE, but on the previous one you couldn't change the time zone. Hago and Alain, you don't need to provide your information again. I have taken note of that.

I have set up a doodle poll to find a date and time for the call to be held the week of January 27th2014.

Please note that the Doodle Poll has no UTC time zone so please adjust to your time zone when selecting your date/time.

http://www.doodle.com/zg235gvxxst2k8fe
You can adjust the time zone – simply click “change” and select your time zone

I will close the poll end of day Monday January 27th 2014.

Thank you

Best Regards,

Petya Minkova
Administrative Assistant