[ccwg-internet-governance] Follow-up to Call on Friday 17 Jan 2014

Ariel Manoff amanoff at vmf.com.ar
Mon Jan 27 12:40:55 UTC 2014

Dear All

Héctor Ariel Manoff
Vitale, Manoff & Feilbogen
Viamonte 1145 10º Piso
C1053ABW Buenos Aires
República Argentina
Te: (54-11) 4371-6100
Fax: (54-11) 4371-6365
E-mail: amanoff at vmf.com.ar
Web: http://www.vmf.com.ar

-----Mensaje original-----
De: ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org
[mailto:ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org] En nombre de León Felipe
Sánchez Ambía
Enviado el: miércoles, 22 de enero de 2014 21:42
Para: Oliver Süme
CC: ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
Asunto: Re: [ccwg-internet-governance] Follow-up to Call on Friday 17 Jan
2014

Dear All,

I hereby share with you my participation on different organizations:

ISOC Mexico.- I’m member of the ISOC Chapter in Mexico but have no officer
responsibilities.

Creative Commons Mexico.- Legal Co-Lead

ALAC.- Member appointed by the NomCom for LACRALO

All the best,

Dear All,

I share with you some participation that I have in other organizations

Vice President of ISOC Argentina Chapter
President of the IP Committee of the Buenos Aires Bar Association
Member of the IPC of ICANN (membership committee)
Member of INTA (International Trademark Association)
Member of AIPPI

Hector Ariel Manoff

El 21/01/2014, a las 08:39, Oliver Süme <os at eco.de> escribió:

> Dear all,
>
> Following the action item and Oliviers introductory information, I’m happy
to summarize my further involvement:

> I am Vice Chair of the German Internet Industry Association
> (http://international.eco.de) that will host the European Dialogue on
> Internet Governance in Berlin, June 2014, see
>
> www.eurodig.org
>
> The association is also one of the Organizers of the German IGF
(www.igf-d.de) and appointed a represantative to the WCIT in Dubai 2012 as
part of the German government delegation.

> I’m also President of EuroISPA (www.euroispa.org), which is a member of
the ISPCP at ICANN and involved in the European Internet Governance dialogue
as well.