[ccwg-internet-governance] doodle for ccwg IG working session in Singapore

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Tue Jan 28 11:09:58 UTC 2014

Petya

I'm looking at that poll and I'm a little bit .. um .. confused
With the timezone set to Singapore time you've got an option for 230am to 4am? Is that correct?

Wednesday evening in Singapore is the gala so I suspect quite a few people would want to go to that - and for some of us it's an important opportunity to network. ICANN is not my dayjob and doesn't pay my bills :)

Thursday - you've scheduled it up against the public forum. As Chair of the RrSG I have to be able to attend the forum for a multitude of reasons. I suspect others are in a similar position

And I'll be on a plane Friday morning

Regards

Michele

--