[ccwg-internet-governance] UPDATED doodle for ccwg IG working session in Singapore

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Jan 28 11:47:45 UTC 2014

Thank you Petya.

All -- please note that this is for the working session, ie. CCWG face
to face.
Please also note that the although Petya has set the poll up with
Singapore time, Doodle might automatically change the time zone to your
local time, so please make sure you set Singapore time on the Doodle
when you fill it, for it to make sense to you.
Also - the public session where the CCWG meets with the community, will
probably take place on Monday.