[ccwg-internet-governance] UPDATED doodle for ccwg IG working session in Singapore

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 28 11:59:21 UTC 2014

I ask that the ICANN staff start again on this one.:-)
It simply doesn't work.
Tuesday is Constituency Day, and that all of us are booked already. It continues to disappoint me that any ICANN staff would be asked to ignore the community's priorities. Tuesday: NOT open to other stuff other than what the communities already schedule, and count on as 'sacred'.

Marilyn