[ccwg-internet-governance] Follow-up to Call on Friday 17 Jan 2014

Hago Dafalla dafalla at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 15:17:51 UTC 2014

> "Share via email our involvements in other groups, where are our footprints."
> This effectively translates to us sharing with other members of the WG
> what is our current involvement in other fora so as for us to be able
> to establish some understanding as to whom to ask if we have specific
> questions, or who can help in specific topics or discussions."

-System Administrator and Network Manager, University of Gezira.
-AFRINIC nomcom for 2011 and 2012.
-Participant in ICANN, Internet Governance Forum.
-Participate in AFRINIC activities.
-Participate in Global IGF2013.

Hago Dafalla

On Thursday, 23 January 2014, 16:42, "alain.bidron at orange.com" <alain.bidron at orange.com> wrote:

On 18-Jan-14 07:58, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond wrote:
> "Share via email our involvements in other groups, where are our footprints."
> This effectively translates to us sharing with other members of the WG
> what is our
 current involvement in other fora so as for us to be able
> to establish some understanding as to whom to ask if we have specific
> questions, or who can help in specific topics or discussions."

- Director of the Naming Numbering Addressing Department at Orange
- Participant in RIPE
- Participant in ICANN, Internet Governance Forum
- Member of the European Telecommunication Operators Association - Internet Governance and Numbering Naming Addressing Working groups
- Executive Officer of the Internet Service Providers and Connectivity Providers  (ICANN - ISPCP)
- ICANN NomCom member selected by the ISPCP

Regards
Alain

pas etre
 diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler

Thank you.