[ccwg-internet-governance] Follow-up to Call on Friday 17 Jan 2014

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 02:27:05 UTC 2014

Convenor, The University of the West Indies ALS
Director, Caribbean Internet Forum
Chairman, National ICT Advisory Council of Jamaica
Member, ICT4D Jamaica
Co-Chair, At-Large Registration Issues WG
Member, Expert Working Group on Registration Data Services
Member, Presidential Panel, ICANN's Role in the Internet Governance
Ecosystem

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799