[ccwg-internet-governance] Brazil Input Format

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Wed Jan 29 20:34:51 UTC 2014

All

Just following on from the topics being discussed on this call

It would be helpful to get a clear description of how the input to the Brazil meeting is to be handle by ICANN Staff.

As we are all representatives of our respective groups we need to be able to share the information with our respective communities

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon