[ccwg-internet-governance] Public session for CCWG / Singapore meeting

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 21:48:48 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

I am sending this email to follow-up with the action discussed during
today's call  : to request the meeting planners to replace (or repurpose
)the SO/AC Chairs with Community Session (entitled "SO/AC led High-Interest
Topic" in BA) by  the CCWG with Community Session on Monday in Singapore
meeting?

There was consensus during the call regarding this action and we are
checking here if there is any objection from other members. Such session
will give us the opportunity to get the feedback of the community.

if there is no objections in next days(~3days), we will send the request
and follow-up with other action items to prepare for that public session in
addition to the F2F WG meeting  in singapore.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Rafik