[ccwg-internet-governance] Fwd: [Internet Policy] Scoop.it - Internet governance

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Jan 30 00:46:34 UTC 2014

Hello all,

on the subject of a source of varied information on the current Internet
Governance frenzy leading up to Brazil, ISOC's re-started the Soop.it
feed they had run prior to the Dubai WCIT. I figured this could be of
help to people here in the formulation of our deliverables. The scoop.it
feed was really helpful prior to WCIT so I am speculating it will also
be helpful to us for our purpose.