[ccwg-internet-governance] Follow-up to Call on Friday 17 Jan 2014

Shatan, Gregory S. GShatan at reedsmith.com
Thu Jan 30 22:10:58 UTC 2014

My other involvements, modest though they may be, are as follows:

Member, Intellectual Property Constituency
Member, Policy and Implementation WG (and Principles sub-team)
Member, IGO/INGO WG
(New) Member, NY chapter ISOC
Participating in /1net [discuss] forum

I have been a member of the INTA Internet Committee and the New gTLD Subcommittee for the last 4 years, but I am off due to term limits.

Best regards,

Greg Shatan

Gregory S. Shatan
Partner