[ccwg-internet-governance] Follow up to Friday 17 Jan call -- affiliations

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 30 23:17:21 UTC 2014

My involvements:-Officer, ICANN Business Constituency/CSG rep-Member of United Nations CSTD Working Group on Enhanced Cooperation - business participant-Member of ICC-BASIS-Member of USITUA [an association that follows ITU activities]-Member of 1NET Steering Group - business participant-Participant in WSIS + 10 Review-IGF MAG member - business