[ccwg-internet-governance] ACTION: Los Angeles Meeting / Topics Needed / Charter Status

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Sep 19 18:54:01 UTC 2014

Dear CCWG on IG participants,

We just completed our conference call and its recording is linked from
the agenda page on https://community.icann.org/x/uA3xAg .

1. In preparation for the LA meeting, would any WG participants please
be so kind to identify whether they are involved with the NetMundial
Initiative? This is likely to be one of the topics for discussion at the
face to face meeting in LA.

2. Other topics proposed:
- ICANN expenditure (which includes auction proceeds etc.)
- review of the various Internet Governance Hotspots

Since many people could not make it to the call, could you please let us
know of other topics you would like to see discussed at our F2F meeting
in Los Angeles?

3. Charter discussions
After today's conference call, I have sent another email to SO & AC
Chairs to enquire about the Charter's status in the various SO/ACs. I
shall relate back to the WG as responses are received, but will urge you
all to check with your own constituency's leadership on where this is
going. The summer has been busy with matters of NTIA Stewardship
Transition & Accountability Issues, but we should not forget this thread
is also important.

Kindest regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
CCWG on IG co-facilitator