[ccwg-internet-governance] ACTION: Los Angeles Meeting / Topics Needed / Charter Status

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 26 14:03:58 UTC 2014

I continue to find that the staff driven session is not really useful to the community, and it is mostly always the same speakers, over and over and over and over. We should define what the purpose of this session is. Staff seem to think that this session is about their keeping their management happy.  It seems to be a we did this, they did that, and then, and so forth.

The recent speeches by Fadi in Gva, continuing initiative with WEF on NETmundial, ICANN funded activities at IGF, such as sponsoring different groups to attend, may all be useful to overview, but I suspect what most care about is what the future is promising on IG activities.

Sent from my iPad