[ccwg-internet-governance] Fwd: RE: [soac-chairs] Cross Community Working Group on Internet Governance proposed Charter

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Sep 26 15:48:01 UTC 2014

Dear members of the CCWG on Internet Governance,

please be so kind to find below, the announcement that the ccNSO has
adopted the charter for the CCWG on Internet Governance.
Jonathan Robinson, Chair of the GNSO Council has also advised Rafik and
I in another message that the GNSO is on its way to adopt it either. The
delay was caused by the need for a GNSO Council member to draft a motion
for adopting the charter and I understand that's now in process.