[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG AND ICANN 51

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 14:36:03 UTC 2014

Hi

Glad to see Nigel here and a request for community engagement in planning this event.  I guess a meta-question is do we want to continue to do sort “information sessions” in which the audience is updated on external developments by serial talking heads or would some other format be potentially more interesting?

I suspect a number of CCWG members might like to participate.  That includes me, depending on what we’re doing.  Having participated in the NMI launch etc. and coordinated a lot with different groups around that process more generally I might be able to come up with something useful to say.

Cheers

Bill

On Sep 29, 2014, at 3:41 PM, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com> wrote:

> Dear CCWG on IG members,
>
> now that Nigel is on the mailing list. Do you have any feedback on his message below?
>
> Also -- are there any volunteers to be on the panel?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Olivier

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer