[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG AND ICANN 51

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 17:36:25 UTC 2014

see my suggestion of more of a town hall approach,

Lots of us -- myself, Bill, Keith, others, have also expertise in more than NETmundial, but also i WSIS Review, preparation for ITU Plenipot.

As I said, we need to decide if this is one way briefings, or if the CCWG is about helping ot analye and propose guidance to ICANN.

Sent from my iPad